---- Ready to combat Facebook's censorship? Click here to join the Grassfire Social network now! ----
Expect to see a lot more commentary on the Debt Ceiling fight here in the Liberty News Network. We’re assembling a blogger team to keep on the subject as often as possible starting the 1st of July. In the mean time, here are some of my personal thoughts.
- My sources believe, unfortunately, there is likely some sort of deal being negotiated that would provide “political cover” for Republicans.
- Most House Republicans refuse to suggest they won’t write the Fed a blank check under any circumstances. With the exception of a small handful, both GOP and DEM House members who don’t support a raise really only mean they don’t support it under current deals being proposed.
- There is compelling evidence suggesting it’s not wise politically to refuse an increase in the debt ceiling.
- Others are hearing there is a deal underway and we’re all being taken for a ride.
The debt ceiling fight is where the patriot movement will truly learn who is with us and who is against us. We’re about to get an authentic look at which members of the House and Senate make their decisions based on what is right for the future of our nation, and what is right for the future of their political position as a member.
I have no doubt in my mind that any politician who supports an increase in the debt ceiling is doing so for fear of the beating they may get via the Democrats in 2012. It won’t be because they sincerely believe it’s what is best for America.
I would encourage movement activists and voters to stand your ground. Get your phones and faxes ready and gear up for an all out battle on this issue.
It’s going to be one hell of a fight.
Latest posts by Eric Odom (see all)
- Trump Team Responds: May Move White House Briefings To Accommodate More Than Just “Media Elite” - January 15, 2017
- People Have Lost Their MINDS, Threaten Inauguration Day Will be a Murderous Bloodbath Ala ‘The Purge’ - January 12, 2017
- If You Can Get This 78mm Gold Bar Through a 85mm Hole They’ll Let You Keep It (VIDEO) - January 10, 2017