I had a fantastic weekend. I hope you did, as well.
Here are some links to start off your week:
- Conservative Byte: Axelrod Bombs Trying To Explain Obama “Just Fine” Gaffe
- Sister Toldjah: #BrettKimberlin: 85 GOP members of the US House sign letter urging DOJ to investigate SWAT-tings
- The Right Scoop: Allen West for Congress: I’m just getting started
- Hot Air: New Romney TV spot keeps hitting Obama on “fine”
- The Daley Gator: Paulbots Throw Hissy-Fit Over Rand’s Romney Endorsement
- Gateway Pundit: Obama Commerce Secretary John Bryson Involved In Several Hit-and-Run Crashes
- The Dana Show: A Date With The TSA *UPDATED: TSA’s Own Rules
- Quite Normal: Obama bans Israel from Global Counterterrorism Forum
- iOwnTheWorld: Asking for I.D. to Vote is NOT racist!
- Ace of Spades HQ: Jeb Bush Agrees With Meghan McCain: Republicans Are Just Too Darn Partisan
This is epic leve footage of the International Space Station’s orbit of the planet:
Featured Image Photo Credit: dyobmit