Move over Nanny Bloomberg!
You’re investment looks like chump change to the real leftist puppet master:
Five U.S. gun control groups have received almost $7 million combined from liberal billionaire George Soros, including the most prominent one, the Brady Campaign.
The Soros contributions to these five groups total an astounding $6,727,966 between 2000 and 2011.
Those five groups are:
- The American Bar Association, who received $4,093,946
- The Brady Campaign, who received $50,000
- The Children’s Defense Fund, $550,000
- The League of Women Voters, $2,028,020
- Physicians for Social Responsibility, a measly $5,000
Remember this sometime some leftists starts complaining about all the rich Republicans and bemoaning the money in politics.
If we had a limited government, there wouldn’t be a need for so much money in Washington.