---- Ready to combat Facebook's censorship? Click here to join the Grassfire Social network now! ----
The Benghazi lies/scandal should alone be enough to initiate significant pressure on Congress to deal with Obama via their constitutional process of impeachment. The IRS scandal, however, should seal the deal. Especially if the following is true.
Trey Hardin: “I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it. It simply just does not happen at an agency level like that without political advisers likely in the West Wing certainly connected to the president’s ongoing campaign organization.”
Hardin didn’t say it was the President specifically, but if this is the office of the President directly involved in the IRS political enemy scandal then we have serious problems that need serious punishment.
- The Constitution & Impeachment
- Shock Poll: Majority of Americans Believe White House Involved
- Congressman Says Impeachment Not Off Table
- Jon Stewart Blasts Obama Admin Over IRS-Gate
- Movement Underway to Call for Defunding IRS
- Politifact Slams Obama on Benghazi Scandal
VIDEO: Interview audio below.
Latest posts by Eric Odom (see all)
- POTUS Twitter Account Converts to President Trump, Social Media Empire Now Reaches 47,000,000 - January 20, 2017
- The Way Leftist Protesters Are Acting You Would Think Trump is a Muslim - January 20, 2017
- Watch Live as Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Robert DeNiro & Others Lead Massive Trump Protest in NYC - January 19, 2017