---- Ready to combat Facebook's censorship? Click here to join the Grassfire Social network now! ----
Yes, you read right. A movie about a young Hillary Rodham Clinton is in the works. It’s supposed to be produced by the company that brought us the “Twilight Saga” – you know, the vampire movies. (Hmmm, Hillary Clinton…Vampires? Probably shouldn’t go there.)
The screenplay is getting all sorts of buzz in Hollywood – it chronicles Clinton as a twenty-something Washington lawyer torn between her career and an Arkansas boyfriend who would later become President.
There’s a lot of chatter, too, about who might play the lead in “Rodham”. And how far might this actress have to “stretch” in her portrayal of the ambitious and “sexy” (the screenwriter’s word) Hillary? According to insiders, one scene shows the courting Clintons making out in her Washington apartment before her 1974 decision to move to Arkansas and get married.
Well, with that in mind, we offer, in no particular order, our TOP TEN PICKS TO PLAY THE LEAD IN RODHAM:
1. Emma Stone
2. Katherine Heigl
3. Reese Witherspoon (Does her recent arrest make her more or less desirable for the role?)
4. Amanda Seyfried
5. Carey Mulligan
6. Scarlett Johansson
7. Elizabeth Olsen (Mary-Kate and Ashley’s younger sister – the one who can act)
8. Jennifer Lawrence
9. Hayden Panettiere
And here’s an inspired bit of casting, we think:
10. Lena Dunham – Hey, she helped get Obama re-elected (you know, your first time voting is like…), maybe she could help Hillary in 2016. But she would have to do something about all the tattoos.
No, Chelsea doesn’t make the list.
And if this little diversion from serious politics gets a good reader reaction, maybe we’ll post OUR TOP TEN PICKS TO PLAY MR. RODHAM…uh, Bill Clinton.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Cops Just Got Surveyed About Weed — and the Results Will Surprise You - January 12, 2017
- Christian Persecution in America - January 11, 2017
- Protests in Mexico Push Country to Brink of Revolution and Nobody’s Talking About It - January 11, 2017