Truth it’s the new ‘hate speech’.
“The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
After Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump uttered his statement regarding illegal alien crime, his critics and opponents on both sides of the aisle pounced, choosing instead to sweep illegal alien sex crimes under the rug with politically correct rhetoric. Allowing their political agendas and aspirations to take priority over stone cold facts and hard truths, subsequently forcing innocent victims (including children) of heinous sex crimes committed by illegal aliens to live in the shadows. The traumatized victims are merely collateral damage in the political agenda/campaign war games. How sick is that?
April 27, 2015 in Edinburg, Texas: Border Patrol arrested four Salvadoran nationals, all with gang affiliations and all sex offenders. According to the release, their crimes included sexual assault, sodomy of a girl, sexual solicitation, indecency with a child, and possession of obscene material. They were convicted of these crimes across three separate states: Alabama, Arizona, and California. Border Patrol also seized nearly two tons of marijuana while it was on its way to Rio Grande City, Texas.
January 27, 2015 in Calexico, California: 41-year-old Mexican national was arrested while he was attempting to enter the U.S. illegally. This man was a violent drug dealer who was convicted for attempting to have sex with a minor three-years-old or younger. He served just three years in prison for his offenses and was deported. He was prosecuted for re-entry.
February 26, 2015 in Tucson, Arizona: Statement reveals twelve significant arrests through the month of February. Three of the twelve were violent gang members, two of whom were previously deported. Five of them were all convicted sex offenders for sexual crimes against minors. The rest had extensive criminal records that included convictions for sexual abuse, battery with serious injury, domestic violence and child abuse.
The list goes on:
- June 22: 23-year-old Mexican national – Aggravated Felon Gang Member.
- June 3: 29-year-old Salvadoran national – “MS-13” Gang Member.
- May 22: Four El Salvadoran nationals and three Mexican nationals – Assault to Commit Sexual Abuse, Homicide and Injury Crime, Sexual Battery to a Child, Assault with a Firearm On a Law Enforcement Officer, Aggravated Homicide, and Sexual Assault.
- May 6: One Honduran national and two Mexican nationals – Sexual Assault of a Child.
- April 28: 42-year-old Guatemalan national – DUI, Larceny, and Taking Indecent Liberties.
- April 23: 38-year-old Mexican national – Attempted Murder and Kidnapping.
- April 21: 29-year-old Mexican national – Sex Offender.
- April 21: 47-year-old Mexican national – Lewd or Lascivious Acts with a Child Under 14 Years of Age.
- April 17: 23-year-old El Salvadoran (MS-13) – Sex Offender.
- April 17: One Mexican and one Honduran national – Sex Offenders.
- April 15: One Mexican and one Salvadoran national – Sex Offender and Murder
- April 13: 35-year-old Salvadoran national – MS-13 Member.
- April 13: MS-13 Member – Aggravated Sexual Battery and Indecent Liberties.
- April 10: Mexican national – Sexual Assault and Sexual Offense against a Child.
- April 6: 18th Street gang member – Sex Crime.
- April 3: 31-year-old Mexican national – Sexual Assault of a Minor under the Age of Sixteen.
- April 1: 26 year-old Mexican national – Indecent Liberties with a Child.
- April 1: Guatemalan national – Sexual Assault.
- March 27: Guatemalan national – Rape.
- March 24: Honduran national – Murder.
- March 24: Mexican nationals and one Salvadoran national – Homicide and Sex Offenses.
- March 24: Honduran national – Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.
- March 18: Two Mexican nationals – Sex Offenses.
- March 18: 37-year-old Mexican citizen – Attempted Murder.
- March 17: One Male U.S. citizen, one Salvadoran national, and one Honduran national – Attempted Murder, and a Conviction of Indecency with a Child.
- March 6: Mexican and an El Salvador national – Gang Activity.
- March 6: 52-year-old Mexican national – Murder.
- March 5: 35-year-old Mexican national – Sex Offender.
- March 4: 26-year-old Mexican national – Sex Offender.
- March 2: Mexican national – Sexual Battery and Stalking.
- February 15: Mexican national – Murder.
- February 10: 35-year-old Mexican national – Indecency with Child.
- January 28: Mexican nationals and a Guatemalan national – Sexual Intercourse with a Minor, Sexual Abuse, and Rape.
- January 13: 53-year-old Mexican national – Homicide.
- January 12: 27-year-old Mexican national – Gang Activity.
“In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
- (2015) Illegal Alien Charged With 1st Degree Rape & Sodomy Of A 10 Year Old Girl
- (2015) Illegal Alien Charged With 3 Counts Of Aggravated Rape Against 10 Year Old Girl
- San Francisco Sheriff’s Dept Refused to Turn Illegal Alien w/ Criminal History Over to ICE… After His Release He Murdered Innocent Woman