---- Ready to combat Facebook's censorship? Click here to join the Grassfire Social network now! ----
At least 36 organized Trump inauguration day protests have been scheduled in 18 states across the US on January 19, 20, and 21. In addition, 21 more protests have been scheduled in other countries around the globe.
For the massive Women’s March on Washington, scheduled the day after Trump’s inauguration, it’s being reported that three times more bus permits have been requested for the protest than for the inauguration itself.
Protesting is everyone’s naturally inherent right, enshrined in this country by our Bill of Rights. On this point, hopefully we all agree here.
With that being said, however, where it goes south is the fact that color revolution starters like billionaire George Soros have been known to pay and bus in agent provocateurs to protests like these to take things well out of protest territory and into riots in the street with private property getting burned down and martial law declared coup territory. Soros not only helped fund what turned into the Ferguson riots after the highly publicized Michael Brown shooting, but new Soros front groups have already been tied to anti-Trump protests (protests which at times turned violent) during the election.
What’s more, we’ve already seen police stand down and seemingly allow Trump supporters to be beaten bloody in the streets.
Warnings like this one here have been coming out of the alt media for weeks, with claims that the radical left are planning to turn Trump’s inauguration into one of the biggest riots in American history.
On the other side of the aisle, the liberal establishment media are actually promoting the protests, which should otherwise seem odd. Referring to it as “The Anti-Inauguration,” Bildberberg Group attendee The New York Times published an op-ed that read like a nationwide Christmas party invite:
The inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States is just two weeks away, so now is the time to begin making plans to send him the strongest possible signal that your opposition to the presidency he has foreshadowed will not be pouting and passive, but active and animated.
Now is the time to begin making your plans for the anti-inauguration.
Can anyone recall the outlet promoting anti-Obama protests back in 2009 like this (or at all)?
Copious Tweeters are threatening it’ll be like The Purge — a fiction (thankfully so far anyway) film where the rule of law and emergency services are suspended for 12 hours so Americans can go on a guilt-free violence and murder spree one night a year.
Can you imagine under the current political climate if that were actually the case, just by the way? Holy sh*t.
Stars like Rosie O’Donnell are even openly calling for martial law to stop Trump from being sworn in.
Meanwhile, coinciding with Trump’s swearing in, Obama has begun amassing troops on Russia’s border like he wants to start World War III last minute right at the very end.
It certainly seems like the rhetoric is ramping up everywhere that something big is going down on or around January 20, 2017.
No matter what happens, it would seem next Friday (and the next four years) are set to be pretty interesting to say the least.
Here is a comprehensive list of protests, broken down by state and starting with the biggest one (via DiningwithDana.net):
Women’s March on Washington
Saturday Jan 21 at 10AM to 5PM EST
Others in Washington DC
- SHUT DOWN Trump’s Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 5 AM – 11 AM PST. U.S. Capitol Building, Washington, District of Columbia 22102.
- J20 Resist! Protest Trump’s Inauguration in Washington DC – Friday, January 20 at 6 AM – 3 PM EST. Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, District of Columbia 20002.
- Protest at the Inauguration: Stand Against Trump, War, Racism and Inequality – Friday, January 20 at 7 AM – 5 PM. 14th St NW & Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20004.
- 10 Million People Protest Against Trump Inauguration! – Saturday, January 21 at 11 AM – 9 PM EST. Washington, District of Columbia.
- Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration NYC! – Friday, January 20 at 5 PM – 11:59 PM EST. Foley Square
111 Worth St, New York, New York 10013.
- Rally Against Donald Trump – Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 5 PM. 10 Columbus Circle, New York, New York 10019.
- WCYD’s Anti Trump Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 5:30 PM – 7 PM EST. 5 Broad St, Washington, NJ 07882-1929.
- ResistTrump! Join the Philly Peoples Inauguration! – Friday, January 20 at 2 PM – 5 PM EST. Thomas Paine Plaza, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102.
- Resist Trump: Occupy the Inauguration – Pittsburgh – Friday, January 20 at 4 PM – 7 PM EST. Point State Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222.
- Rally Against Trump’s Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Stanford – location TBA.
- IE Protests Trump’s Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 12 PM – 1 PM. Cesar Chavez Statue, Main St. & University Ave., Riverside, CA, 92501.
- UCLA Walkout on Trump Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 12 PM – 3 PM PST. Dickson Plaza, Los Angeles, California 90024.
- Protest Trump on Inauguration Day – Friday, January 20 at 12 PM – 4 PM PST. Park Boulevard and President’s Way Lawn San Diego, CA 92101.
- Student Walkout on Trump’s Inauguration – Berkeley – Friday, January 20 at 12 PM – 3 PM PST. Sproul Plaza, Berkeley, California 94720.
- Claremont Walkout / Action on Trump Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 3 PM – 5:30 PM PST. Honnold/Mudd Library, 800 N Dartmouth Ave, Claremont, California 91711.
- San Francisco Inauguration Day Trump Protest – Friday, January 20 at 5 PM – 7 PM PST. UN Plaza Market St. & Hyde St, San Francisco, CA.
- Protest Against Trump on Inauguration Day! – Friday, January 20 at 5 PM PST. United Nations Plaza, 1 United Nations Plz, San Francisco, California 94102.
- Not My President! Inauguration Day Protest – Jan 20 at 2 PM to Jan 21 at 6 PM PST. California State Capitol, 1315 10th St, Sacramento, California 95814.
- Resist Trump – #OccupyInauguration – Saturday, January 21 at 12 PM – 3 PM PST. Frank Ogawa Plaza, 201-299, Oakland, California 94612.
- Protest Trump: Walk Out Inauguration Day – Friday, January 20 at 12 PM – 5 PM EST. Landis Green, Tallahassee, Florida 32306.
- Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration! – Friday, January 20 at 4 PM – 7 PM EST. Worcester City Hall and Common, 455 Main Street, Worcester, Massachusetts 01608.
- Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration Boston! – Friday, January 20 at 6 PM – 8 PM EST. Parkman Bandstand Boston Common, Boston, Massachusetts 02108.
- Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration – Seattle! – Friday, January 20 at 5 PM – 8 PM PST. Westlake Park
4th Ave, Seattle, Washington 98101.
- Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration Chicago – Friday, January 20 at 3 PM – 5 PM CST. Daley Plaza Downtown Chicago, Illinois 60602.
- Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration – Madison – Friday, January 20 at 2 PM – 4 PM CST. Library Mall,
728 State St, Madison, Wisconsin 53706.
- Inauguration Day Protest Against Trump – Milwaukee – Friday, January 20 at 5 PM – 9 PM CST. Red Arrow Park, 920 N Water St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.
- Student Walkout on Trump’s Inauguration – Minnesota – Friday, January 20 at 1 PM – 2 PM CST. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, 301 19th Ave S, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455.
- Anti-Inauguration Day Trump Teach-In – Friday, January 20 at 8 AM – 6 PM EST. Baltimore, Maryland.
- Student Walkout on Trump’s Inauguration St. Louis – Friday, January 20 at 12 PM – 2 PM CST. Follow link for directions.
- One Resistance: Rally and Protest on Trump’s Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 5 PM – 8 PM CST. Auditorium Shores, 900 W Riverside Dr, Austin, Texas 78704.
- J20Nola: Anti Trump Inauguration Rally & March – Friday, January 20 at 3 PM – 7 PM CST. Duncan Park. City Hall Plaza, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112.
- Utah Rejects Trump’s Agenda! Inauguration day protest! – Friday, January 20 at 7 PM – 10 PM MST. Wallace Bennett Federal Building, 125 S State St, Salt Lake City, Utah 84138.
- Trump Inauguration Walkout / Action Rally – Friday, January 20 at 11:30 AM – 3 PM EST. Ohio Union at The Ohio State University, 1739 N High St, Columbus, Ohio 43210.
- Sharing Space after the Trump Inauguration – Friday, January 20 at 7 PM – 11:59 PM EST. Bona Sera Restaurant, 200 W Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197.
- Anti-Trump Inauguration Eve Protest – Thursday, January 19 at 4 PM – 8 PM PST. Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, 2000 N Fashion Show Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109.
Originally published at The Daily Sheeple.